18 May, 2022
Dynamics 365 Wave 2 has introduced an advanced and time saving feature to Add Ribbon Buttons within Power Apps. Now it will take less time for Ribbon Button Customizations.
Adding Ribbon Buttons using Ribbon Workbench is very complicated and time-consuming. Ribbon Workbench takes much time while loading and publishing solution. This features includes a lot of advanced things which Ribbon Workbench lacked.
This feature has additionally introduced “Run Formula” for Action and Visibility properties for Ribbon Button.
In this blog, We are adding a Ribbon Button on Account Form.
2. Now Navigate to the Entity and Click on Edit Command Bar.
3. Choose Command bar option to edit and Click on Edit then It will Navigate to the Edit Page.
4. Click on New and Select Command Button, It will add a button as shown in below image.
5. Here you can set various properties for Ribbon Button :
6. Based on your requirements you can customize your button and then click on Save and Publish. Then you can see the Ribbon button on the form.
Email Storage Made Easy: Dynamics 365 Storage Saving Tips Introduction Microsoft's latest feature allows you to migrate email descriptions from CRM…READ MORE
How to enable the enhanced email template editor in Dynamics 365? To activate the Enhanced Email Template editor for your…READ MORE
Troubleshooting Convert Rules Import Issue: Entity 'workflow' with ID Does Not Exist error in D365 Problem Statement We implemented D365 Customer…READ MORE