27 Apr, 2022
In this blog, we are going to learn how to create a Scheduled flow using Power Automate.
Scheduled flows are a great way of automating certain processes required to be performed at certain intervals.
Suppose we want to qualify all the open leads on daily basis so we will use a scheduled flow which will run daily at 6 pm to change the status of leads from “New” to “Qualified”.
2. Click on New Flow and select Scheduled cloud flow.
3. Enter the name and frequency of the scheduled flow and click on Create.
4. Click on New Step and choose Microsoft Dataverse as Connector.
5. Select List Rows and add entity name and filtering condition.
6. Add a New Step and select action as Update a row.
7. Enter the entity details and the status value you want to update.
8. Save and test the flow.
For more info :
Email Storage Made Easy: Dynamics 365 Storage Saving Tips Introduction Microsoft's latest feature allows you to migrate email descriptions from CRM…READ MORE
How to enable the enhanced email template editor in Dynamics 365? To activate the Enhanced Email Template editor for your…READ MORE
Troubleshooting Convert Rules Import Issue: Entity 'workflow' with ID Does Not Exist error in D365 Problem Statement We implemented D365 Customer…READ MORE